Monday 28 November 2011

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 22nd November 2011

HAPPY 1 year anniversary of the experiment started to document my vintage wardrobe....!! A different vintage 'main' garment or accessory every day until I have worn everything! Well I am still going!! But slowly slowing down.... now it is coming to Winter and I have a lot of Summery things that I didn't wear when I was poorly in August... I guess I will have to be wearing them somehow... maybe just to document them but not go out ... a little strapless number in November December well it would be a little chilly even with one of my favourite cowichans (vintage thick woolen cardigans) don't you think????

So I totally forgot it was the special day so didn't actually wear anything super duper to celebrate!!!! But never mind!!.......


A little visit to the Heritage Antique centre in Berkhamstead! I was very good and didn't buy ANYTHING!! NOW that is a first! So she had a little visit out this little 60s lady!! Interesting print and colours!


No comments:

Post a Comment