Monday 28 November 2011

Owl Cushion

So I thought in view of the fact that Fox Craft and Food Fair is coming up on the 10th December I need to go full steam ahead and have a go at making some cushions.... of the owlly kind!! .... the owl cushions are just a thought.... actually Liisa suggested it so I thought this morning that I would have a go...kind of make up the design....

Booboo helped me choose the material..... the blue one is the first one that I made so I thought I would make a couple more green and orange maybe reds and pinks will be added to add some other alternatives...... gawd knows if anyone will actally buy them though!! Fingers crossed....twit a woooo!!!






4 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! I love the fabrics you've used! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are brilliant! Clever lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ooh ooh. They are lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha someone said that they looked like cats!!!! Oh dear!! Thanks very much for your comments very kind!!xxx

    ReplyDelete