Sunday 6 November 2011

The Fox Inn Food and Craft Market

I must tell you about the great food and craft market I went to last week... I can't believe that a week has already past!!

My darling friend Val invited me to the market that she had a stall at!! Her amazing workmanship was for sale as well as lots of other stall holders! 'Handmade in Hanwell' is the name of her enterprise!! I've included pictures of her lavender hearts and the other home wears that she makes and sells along with other stalls selling jewellery, cushions, breads and chutneys as well as a stall promoting organic fruit and veg growing in London called 'Cultivate London'!

So, Val persauded me to have a stall at the next two fairs and well I said 'YES' On no ... I had better get sewing!!!!!!!

There is a footnote to this and it is one of the most fabby things about doing a blog and that is meeting the people who take the time and trouble to leave you messages and that was yesterday when I met Michele from handmaids4! What a lovely lady!






















5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Looking forward to seeing you at the next Fox Fair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Betty Zee! We had a stall at The Fox – we're called Handmaids – and will be back this month plus on 10 December. Looking forward to it. Take a look at our blog – handmaids4.wordpress.com – if you get a mo. I'll put a link to yours on there. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good Work - your photos give a good flavour of the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked out the blog. REALLY good pics! See you soon hopefully! Natalie Jane

    ReplyDelete