Monday 18 April 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 16th April 2011

What a day and a half up early cos of the kitten girls no lie in for me!! I threw on a Biba t shirt great design, and 70s denium skirt that was once a cream colour that caught up with a pink sock... so I then had to redye the entire skirt...oh well!!





Collection from the postoffice, food shopping and cleaning and it wasn't even 9am!! Then haveing a little looky around the charity shops (a dry weekend for bits)!

But there was a little Vintage Car exhibition. Now I am not that into cars but they were very charming mind you... I wouldn't mind a wiz around in an Austin Healey!!!



Then home and gardening that grass needs a cutting....







and then I just crashed...on the sofa, not in the Austin Healey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment