Monday 4 April 2011

Vintage Barkcloth Cushion Heals

Well I must say I have a little stash of various vintage barkcloth to start working on but in some cases as they are curtains I just don't want to cut them up ... but I thought I would start work on the ones that are just pieces or odd and sods....




...in this case the orange ones I found in a the antique and collectables place in Berkhamstead. I had a feeling that it is from Heals as we had them our front room when we were growing up and they were from the said place!!!......and the other little white, black and orange piece is from Pineapple Ice Bucket in Brockenhurst.





......I've had it since I last went down there and subsequently did a post on the great shop!! I had this tremendeous urge to put these two together.... and well that was my making and sewing for a Sunday afternoon...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, well done! And the fabrics are lovely!I'm so glad that you are using some of your collection!

    ReplyDelete