Sunday 5 February 2012

Berkhamstead Artisan, Arts and Crafts Fair 4th February 2012

A long day for Betty! I'm learning more and more about doing craft fairs and promoting Vintage Betty Zee!!.........But I did meet lots of lovely people and made some great contacts and also couldn't have asked for nicer fellow stall holders in the room that I was in....

Firstly, here is a little collection of pictures of my stall....






Here are the pictures for stalls for Becci-Bocco (with the lovely dancing dollies!) Sally King (who does amazing bunting!) Marty Strutt (who paints affordable art love the kitty pics!) The Jewellery Box by Melanie Brookman (loved your twisted bracelets) and the lovely Elizabeth from Crafty Creations (must take loads of time to do all the cut out really cool!) There was also the Crafty Cousins I did love your knitted bunnies!, and the stall selling amazing cream for dry skin! I'll do the update when I find your card ..!
I hope you all enjoyed the day even though it was a little slow!! x

















No comments:

Post a Comment