Monday 2 January 2012

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 31st December 2011

So I went to see one of my best friends Tricia and she is a total inspiration to me and I love spending time with her and when she asked if I wanted to hang out with her for the evening well what could I say..... a brilliant end to a very mixed year! Happiness and sadness but Tricia said that we should say goodbye to 2011 and celebrate the beginning of another!! And as always she is right!

So at the end of the year and in celebration I decided to wear probably one of my most favourite 50s barkcloth dress... and what a print she has doesn't she pretty much quintessentially of its age ... but you wouldn't know it she is almost perfect!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear friends and all of you I have never met!!!!
Thanks for looking this year!!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment