Saturday 24 September 2011

Vintage Fashion Print Textile Retro

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 24th September 2011

Well this is one of my favourite 50s frocks everything about it I loooveee! The colour, print and the petticoat! Jamie and I went to 'THE JOY OF VINTAGE FAIR' in Watford! A friendly and understated joy! I came across a fab and I must say my favourite stall selling glasses Vanitys Vintage and the ones I have on were definitely a one off!!!!! Much better than 'Specsavers'!! But I do love them even if for me I don't think I have the guts to wear them!! Shame!


2 comments:

  1. We love your dress. It is beautiful and the colours are fantastic!
    Very nice blog. Check out our blog for more vintage clothing! x
    P&C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you ladies!! Thanks for the comments! Will pop over to your blog and have a looky!!xxx

    ReplyDelete