Friday 15 July 2011

Very Vintage at Home Colonial, Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire, UK

So I have to tell you about 'VERY VINTAGE' owned by the lovely Helen Shirley (pictured). She has a unit at the fab HOME AND COLONIAL in Berkhamstead High Street, Herts. Based over 5 floors with a lovely cafe on the top floor. On each floor there is a mixture of Antique, Vintage and Retro finds, lots of sellers selling everything to do with the home and living! There are two sellers selling vintage, a lady in the basement but I think the best value is Helen's 'Very Vintage' unit (on the 1st floor) sells vintage and retro clothing as well as my favourite - a great stash of vintage haberdashery including trim, cottons and fabrics. I have found some lovely mid century pieces of material some of which I have made cushions of, as well as patchwork curtains and a throw.





No comments:

Post a Comment