Sunday 30 January 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee 30th January 2011

I feel like a lopsided chipmunk my right side jaw looks like I have gone at least 2 rounds with some heavy weight boxer, only no it was the little lady dentist who took out my tooth... you have to watch the slight ones they have tugging abilities that can't be matched!!... but I ventured outside anyways! More to stop the cabin fever...






Very cold but nice and toasty in my Aryan cardi belted with a wide leather belt, and mohair yellow scarf to cover the offending sight!....





..and great print 70s skirt... now I know that a year of so ago H&M bought out a print similar to this BUT this is the real thang...





... I must say I am very attached to my little Aryan knitted hat with a little tassle!.... Happy Sundays!


No comments:

Post a Comment