Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pamela Peake's Creative Soft Toy Making

BOOK OF THE WEEK

Creative Soft Toy Making by Pamela Peakes what a great colourful and informative book if you like making toys!! AND even if you don't it doesn't matter the pictures are very sweet! I love the fact that the toys are all placed in the forest and almost look like a little fairytale collection of 'beings'...I imagine 'Pixar' would have a field day!!

Also, a little side note is that during one of my charity shop adventures I came across a childs play pram from the 1940s! It is almost identical to the one in one of the pictures! Take a lookie...

























3 comments:

  1. I love these! And the images are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! ..and is that humpty from 'play school' on the front cover.. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! I made the humpty when I was 12 at school. My dear mum kept it for me in the loft and when it was the sad time to clear out their house i found that my mum and dad had kept it... unfortunately, even with it being in a bag it had become so dark and dank I had to say 'goodbye' to humpty!!

    ReplyDelete