Saturday 29 January 2011

What are you wearing today Betty Zee? 28th January 2011

A day late I am afraid as was not in good enough shape after the surgery to do my lovely poses haha!

So you might remember that I was supposed to have a wisdom tooth out last November (reminder) well I haven't told you what happpened well they were supposed to sedate me. Can you believe it they couldn't get a line in!! SO we had to remake the appointment to 28th January for them to have a go... today!!

NOW I was a little early so to keep me occupied I popped me into a local charity shop and the lovely manageress kindly took my photo so at least I had a reminder of what I was wearing on this fateful day.....





Just so you know I am not kidding my Eastman Dental Hospital card in all its glory!!





...later....I did debate asking for the tooth... they did show me it but they said that they have to get rid of it as it is considered surgical waste..... although I am sure that you wouldn't want to see it.... I am very proud though as the nurse said that I have very long roots.... mind you as I was coming around I thought that she was talking about my hair and apparently told the nurse that I would make an appointment at the hairdressers!hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment